Process architecture model design

Hello
I have been studying and working in the field of process management for some time and I use visual paradigm to model my processes with bpmn standard.
However, when it comes to process architecture design, I run into a big problem. And how to start and connect different levels together so that the process architecture pyramid (ie level 0 - organizational map, level 1- value chain model - conceptual model to level 4 - activities and processes, model Applicable) to be drawn in full. How do you think the visual paradigm process can be used to draw the architecture?

Hi Masoud,

Thank you for your inquiry. You can visualize your process with BPDs (Business Process Diagrams). The pyramid structure can be formed by using the sub-process diagram feature. The following article shows you how it work:

Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Hello,
@masoud_naserian I don’t know if Jick answered your question? In our organization (5000+ employees) we used the Process overview diagram. Based on it, we created a conventional hierarchy of processes (3 levels).

This is not a perfect solution, but VP does not propose any other. A major disadvantage is the inability to place such process architecture on an external company portal so that all employees have access.
VP is great for project work, but when you need to create business process architecture it has some shortcomings.
Maybe someone has some interesting tips, we would be happy to hear them :slight_smile:

I dont know if this was missed but I dont see the limitations mentioned. You can use Process Overview as shown by MauriusMi, and then have subdiagrams of any type - including BPMN indeed this is offered as an optin when you right click on any overview diagram shape. If you want to stay pure BPMN then just have a BPD without swimlanes for top level (etc).
Also, to make the content available then why not use the “publish” feature as staic html.
If you want interactivity through a portal this is less simple - but there are features that enable collaboration purely in a browser via VPRepository and Postmania :grinning: