Project-Checkin does not work

Hello,

we are currently evaluating VP Modeler Edition and Teamwork Server. I share a project with my colleague, and we both made changes on it, however to distinct diagrams and model elements. My colleague started on version 5 of the project, in the meantime I checked in several times to version 8. Now my colleague tried to CheckIn her results: After setting all of her own changes to “Overwrite” and my already checked-in modifications to “Unchanged” during conflict resolution, she pressed “OK”; the dialog closed but nothing happened at all ! There was no new version visible in the Teamwork Server and her modifications had not been adopted to the project !

I would be grateful for any help, as if we cannot resolve this problem we cannot really switch to VP.

Thanks in advance,

Guenther

Dear Guenther,

Thank you for your message. Could you mind send me the vp.log file and your repository to have a look? You can find the vp.log file inside the bin directory of the Teamwork Server. Please send it to rain@visual-paradigm.com. Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Rain

Hello,

same problem in our VP (Modeler/Standard) and Teamwork Server (evaluation) combination. How can we resolve this?

Thanks
Hans-Peter

Dear hpmxxx,

Thank you for your message and we are sorry for any inconvenience this problem caused you. Could you mind send me the vp.log file from your server and client to have a look? You can find the file inside the bin folder of the VP Suite client and the Teamwork Server. Please send it to rain@visual-paradigm.com directly. Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Rain

Dear hpmxxx,

Thanks for replying and you log file. I’ve forwarded your log file to our engineers to follow-up. Once there are any news, I’ll comeback to you immediately. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Best regards,
Rain