The following 6 problems are checked:
problem 1, Fixed. (Patch: 20180330bh is ready)
problem 2, please fix by yourself.
problem 3, ignored.
problem 4, 5, checking, please wait…
problem 6, implementing…
1. Alias not work
2. Some terms (e.g. Ship) not work
- It is because the term name ends with space.
- Please remove the space
FYI: the following 2 alias have same problem:
I think you may check which Term/Alias has problem by select-all in Glossary Grid html page:
3. Project Anonymous
makes “Has” & “Url” both becomes “Pol”
- Sorry, ignore this problem.
4. dark-blue (purple) shapes’ terms not work
- cannot repeat. (May be same as problem 5)
5. all decision-node’s terms not work
- I can repeat problem on ‘some’ decision nodes.
- on my testing:
i. publish 1st time, the “Tayget” and “Pur” of last 2 decision nodes not works
ii. publish 2nd time, all terms works.
- So, seems there is a bug on collecting the bounds of terms. And it happens randomly.
6. Customized popup
We have a solution:
Now, we generate the following on a hyperlink:
<a class="PopupWindowItemLink" name="" onclick="window.open('Glossary_qEFiskaD_AACAQws.html', '_blank', 'width=700,height=450')">Term</a>
We will implement the
popupTerm(...) to call
window.open(...) as now. (implement in link_popup.js)
So then, you can overwrite the
popupTerm(...) to popup your window as you need.