Quality Centre integration

Question/Suggestion.

There is already a request to have Requirements Tracking (powerdesigner 12 has that down pad) I like to take this a step further.

Mercury Qualitycentre integration (http://www.mercury.com/us/products/quality-center/) this product is used more and more by organisations to track their testing effort.

Testing is often done agains the business requirements and processes (the ones we capture in BP-VA.

If we can export the requirements and processes to QualityCentre that would be excellent.

QualityCentre allows for excel and word import and you can tag what and wich requirement you want to import, now if BP-VA could export the processes/requirements in a format that Quality centre understood (eg predefined file format) that would make life a lot easier.
H.

Hi Henk,

Thank you for your post. Your suggestion is very meaningful. We will consider your request. If it is being accepted, I will inform you immediately.

Best regards,
Jick

[quote=Jick]Hi Henk,

Thank you for your post. Your suggestion is very meaningful. We will consider your request. If it is being accepted, I will inform you immediately.

Best regards,
Jick[/quote]

Hi Jick,

Do you know what is to current status about this suggestion?

I’m sorry that for the moment we have no plan on it. But we may re-consider in the future.

Best regards,
Rain Wong