Author: Steve Carmeli
These products are very reasonably priced.
- Do they really compare well to Visual UML or other UML products?
- Are they stable, fully featured, etc.?
- How’s the online help?
- How’s the tech support?
- Is there phone support available?
- Visual UML only has email support and its much more expensive. I can’t believe the pricing here. Is it as good as it seems or are there gotchas?
I have answered your questions in your latest post.
While perusing your website I got into a self-running demo. I was amazed at the length of the demo.
Then I noticed that the product doesn’t come with any printed documentation.
- Is documentation in the form of a .pdf?
- How many pages is it?
- Does the documentation vary with the version I buy?
- I want the $99 modeler (I think). How many pages of documentation does that come with. I’m sorry to be so picky but your product seems so extensive that it would be pointless to buy it without sufficient documentation.
Thanks for evaluating our products. We do provide documentation including user’s guides and tutorials for our products. They are located at the Documentation page of our website http://www.visual-paradigm.com/documentation.php where you can choose either to view them online or download them to your computer.
Our documentation comes in both HTML and PDF format. There is no separate documentation for different editions, however there are clear indication symbols to show which editions support a particular feature.
Does this product contain a library of GoF Design Patterns that i can just add to my existing class diagram?
Currently design patterns are not supported in VP-UML.