Regarding Connecting Two LINK intermediate events

Dear People

Good evening

I’m using Visual Paradigm Professional v 14.1

As you can see from the attached BPD, How can I connect Two LINK intermediate events with each other?

I know that there is no Sequence from between them because they are basically an alternative for it, but when I made a simulation for this BPD, the sequence stop at the first intermediate link event that with USER_1

Currently we not yet support connecting two Link Intermediate Event in simulation.
I’ve forwarded your case to our engineers to investigate on it and will fix soon.

Hi RippleMan,

Our engineers had enhanced the software which now support link up the throw and catch Link Intermediate Events during simulation. After update the software to build sp1_20180215ac or later (for 14.1 SP1), or sp1_20180215ay or later (for v14.2 SP1), you can define same Link id for both throw and catch Link Intermediate Event and let the simulation continue the flow.

Details about how to update your software to patch build can be found at Update Visual Paradigm to Latest Patch - Visual Paradigm Know-how

• Please make sure you have pressed the “Update to latest patch” button on the left hand side of the dialog right after launching the update program

Feel free to contact me for any questions and wish you have a good day!

Best regards,
Rain Wong