Regarding Error : [SQLITE_CANTOPEN]

I have created actiity diagrams in Visual Paradigm and saved project.

Now trying to open it and it just says "[SQLite_CANTOPEN] Unable to open the database file (unable to open database file)

Does anyone know why it is happening

The problem you have is pretty strange, would you mind send me your project file as well as the log file to have a look? You can export the log file from the About dialog of the app. Please s end both files and the URL of this forum post to support-team@visual-paradigm.com. Thanks!

Best regards,
Rain Wong

Was a solution ever identified for the [SQLITE_CANTOPEN] error?
It seems I have the same problem now with 11.0CE and the VUML update tool did not fix anything.

I have the same problem, can’t resolve it…

Steps to reproduce: Open Visual Paradigm as Administrator. Close the application and reopen it as user without admin priviliges.

I could not locate the SQLITE file (greate error message by the way…), but resetting the rigts of the USER\AppData\Roaming\VisualParadigm\ws directory fixed the problem.

I just have a quick test by running the software on a clean profile with admin permission, then run it with a standard user and the application still can be launched. May I know what OS you are using? Look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Rain Wong