Remove watermark in Community Edition

Hi, i’m writing my thesis and when i try to export a uml diagram (just one for each type) an annoying watermark appear on the top-left of my diagram. I tried all the suggestion founded here in the forum without success.
I downloaded the last version of VP, installed as “Community version” but i still have that little watermark saying “Visual PAradigm for Community Edition [not for commercial use” something like that.
Can please anyone help me?
kind regards
Brus

Dear Brus,

Thank you for your message and I’m sorry that the Community Edition must show a single line watermark in its printout and exported images if you have just created one diagram per type. Only purchased license will not show any watermarks.

Best regards,
Rain Wong

Dear Rain,
thanks for your kind reply. If i understood right, there is no way to remove the watermark even if i’m using the Community Edition.
Am i right? Can you please advising me a way to obtain the diagrams from my free or Community e. of VPP, who not show any watermark (if possible)?
kind regards
Brus

Dear Brus,

Thanks for replying and as I mention only the purchased license will not showing any watermark. Feel free to contact me for further queries.

Best regards,
Rain Wong