Reorganization in loop

When adding a loop during document generation a dialog is displayed where the elements to be displayed in the loop can be reorganized (if selected manual order).

There is also a configure loop functionality available when items in the loop can be later removed.

What I see however that there is no way to change the order of the loop items using this diagram, while in the document I can, but it’s really time consuming.

So my feature suggestion is that even when a loop is added to a document, I, as a user would like to change the order of the entries in the loop inside the configuration dialog.

Interestingly, there are two buttons in the dialog, which can be used when creating the loop to change the order, but they are disabled.

Hi Zsolt,

Currently, the order can be set only when you CREATE the loop block by dragging a Loop template onto the document. By selecting “Manual” to be the sort option, you can then reorder the items. Let me ask our developers why manual sorting is not supported after the creation…

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Thank you, manual reorganization after creation would be an awesome feature.

Hi Zsolt,

I am glad to inform you that we have supported re-arranging items within a Loop block after the creation of the block. You can obtain the change after updating to the latest patch build (20220441af or newer). For details, please visit:

Best regards,
Jick Yeung