Report Engine - Acces to operation Raised exceptions and post/pre conditions

Hi,

is there a mean to get acces to these properties defined in the UML model in Report Writer. I cannot find how to export them in the document.

thanx a lot for any response.

Arnaud.

Hi Arnaud,

Thanks for your post. To access post/pre conditions in Report Writer, you need to select the Activity model in Report Writer, then drag the “Basic Information” to the report pane (see the image below).

For accessing the operation Raised exception, I’ve forward to our engineers to follow-up. If there is any news about this issue, I’ll come back to you immediately.

If there is any further inquiry, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

pre_post_conditions.png

Hi,

thanx

well it will work for Activity pre/post condition, but my need are for operation pre/post conditions.

Arnaud.

Hi Arnaud,

Thanks for replying and I’m sorry for my misunderstanding. I’ve forwarded the issue of accessing operation Raised exceptions, Preconditions and Postconditions to our engineers to follow-up again, and I’ll keep you informed for any news about this issue.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

thanx a lot !

Arnaud.

Hi Arnaud,

You are welcome. At the same time, I would like to tell you that we enhance Report Writer to support operations’ Raised Exception, Precondition and Postcondition. You can download the patch from the link below:
http://files2.visual-paradigm.com/200811/Patch/20081026j/VP_Suite_Windows_3_4_20081026j.exe

Please feel free to let me know if you need any help.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

It works perfect !

thanx for being so fast !

Arnaud.

Hi Arnaud,

You are welcome. :smiley:

Best regards,
Lilian Wong