Report Generating Trouble with current downloadable version of Business Process Visual Architect

Hello,

People from my society are currently testing Business Process Visual Architect. They are using the current downloadable test version of the software (version from the 3-11-2008).

I am currently testing an older version of the software (plus patched version that lilian wong point to me).

I can report project in word file, but my teammates can not with their version (which is the current downloadable one).

Can you please point me why it is not working and what should we do?

In advance thanks.

Hi benoit,

Thanks for your post. As I know that the you had a problem on generating Word report before, and it’s fixed in the patch you have. The problem your teammates have in the old build should be fixed in the latest patch (the one you have).
Would you mind giving the patch you have to your teammates to see if the problem is solved in the latest patch? Thanks in advance!

If there are any further inquiries, please feel free to contact me again.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hello Lilian,

If people from my companie would like to buy BPVA (which currently being testing by one of my teammate and me), which version will they get?

my teammate try the update provided in the patch and it is working

• the one downloadable directly from the webpage?

• another version?

• or should i have to tell my boss to go to the forum and download the patch?

in advance, thanks

Hi benoit,

The patch we sent to you is a later version containing the fixes on report generation. If people from your company buy BP-VA, we can send you links for the latest version at any time, so that they will not encounter the problem on generating reports.

If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact me again.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong