Report writer : customize the ClassDiagram

Hello,

I want to create my Class Diagram : “mydiagram.xml” in folder C:\Program Files\VP Suite 4.0\resources\Report\Default\ClassDiagram

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

I have my comments but not the class diagram
What i do wrong ?

I want too have :
for each class in it, i want generate the corresponding class diagram ( in folder C:\Program Files\VP Suite 4.0\resources\Report\Default\Class).
How i do this ?

thanks

Hi user,

Thanks for your post. I’ve forwarded the issue to our engineers to follow-up, and I’ll let you know if there is any feedback.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi user,

You should not use in your template. <Include …> is used to include the subtemplates (VPSuite/resources/Report/Default/Subtemplate).
We recommend you refer to the default templates and even copy some contents from default template to your own template.

If you only want to show image without text, please use:

About showing corresponding class diagram for each class, we are sorry that currently we do not support this, but we ill support this in VP Suite 4.1 SP1. I’ll keep you posted for any news on this issue.

Please feel free to ask if there is anything I can help again.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

[quote=LilianWong]Hi user,

You should not use in your template. <Include …> is used to include the subtemplates (VPSuite/resources/Report/Default/Subtemplate).
We recommend you refer to the default templates and even copy some contents from default template to your own template.

If you only want to show image without text, please use:

About showing corresponding class diagram for each class, we are sorry that currently we do not support this, but we ill support this in VP Suite 4.1 SP1. I’ll keep you posted for any news on this issue.

Please feel free to ask if there is anything I can help again.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong[/quote]

i try but it don’t work :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

what is wrong on this custom xml ?

Hi user,

Thanks for replying. I’ve passed to our engineers to study and I’m come back to you when there is any feedback.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi user,

Sorry for my late response. Please find a new sample template attached and try again. If there is any further question or problem, please let me know.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong
MyTemplate.xml

[quote=LilianWong]Hi user,

Sorry for my late response. Please find a new sample template attached and try again. If there is any further question or problem, please let me know.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong[/quote]

thanks

it’s work fine :slight_smile:

Hi user,

You are welcome. Please let me know if there is any question again.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong