Report Writer - specifying column width

Hi,

i try to add a width parameter in the xml template, but with no succes. How i can fix the width of the column to an exporting table (class attributes ou operation parameters for instance).

thanks for any help

Arnaud.

- <TableCell leftBorderEnable="true" rightBorderEnable="true" color="230, 230, 230" width="2750">
  <StaticText content="Name" style="Column header 1" /> 
  </TableCell>

Hi Arnaud,

Thanks for your post. I’ve forwarded the issue to our engineers to follow-up, and I’ll keep you informed for any news on this issue.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Arnaud,

I would like to notify you that we fixed the problem of width of column, please run Update to Latest Patch by “VP Suite Update” (inside VPSuite/bin folder) to get the bug fix updated to your product.
For details about Update to Latest Patch, please read Update Visual Paradigm to Latest Patch - Visual Paradigm Know-how

Please find an example of specifying width of columns of table below:

<StaticText content = "Attributes" style = "Heading 2 (VP)"/>
<ParagraphBreak/>
<HasChildElementChecker type = "Attribute" flag = "true">
    <TableBlock colWidths = "6000,2000,2000,2000" tableWidth = "12000" alignment = "right">
	<TableRow>

And attached image is the result of this configuration.

Please be reminded that after fix, the @colWidths becomes percentage of table width.
As above example, @colWidths=“6000, 2000, 2000, 2000”, the “temp total width” is 12000 (6000+2000+2000+2000), which means the first column is 50% (6000/12000). If the real table width (@tableWidth) is 5000, the first column will be 2500 in width finally.

Hope these help. Please do not hesitate to contact me if there is any further question.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

width.png

Hi,

When i try to get the latest version, it said that i have already the latest version.

By the way i have not the get Latest patch to my VP Suite Updater 3.4

Hi Arnaud,

Thanks for replying. Update to latest patch function in “VP Suite Update” is available since VP Suite 4.0 SP1 (Agilian 2.0 SP1), please upgrade to Agilian 2.0 SP1 before updating to latest patch.

If you are not sure whether you are entitled upgrade to Agilian 2.0 SP1, please contact our support team by submitting in the following link:
http://www.visual-paradigm.com/support/

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

does our licence will work ?

Hi Arnaud,

Thanks for replying. I will send you an email regarding to your license record and whether your license can work for VP Suite 4.0 SP1, you should receive my email soon.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong