Report writer

Hi,

I am currently using the v6.4 sp1_20081230 release, and I want to create custom report to fit our report specification. To make that I have customized several template for the Report Writer.

The problem is, when I want to retreive the “documentation” even for Class, Method, Attribute, and so on, formatted with our specification (font, fontSize, and so on) the documentation appears without any formating, and each time the font is “monospaced” size “12”.

I have tried to apply the formating directly in Visual Paradigm, on the model specification, but it is not working. Even when i add tables, or images they are not coming out.

I don’t understand where is the problem.

So I want to know, how can I manage to format the model documentation ?

Please I need your help!!

Thanks a lot
Best regards

Paps

Hi Paps,

Thanks for your post. Your version is quite old, as we remember this problem is fixed already in later build. Could you please download and install the latest patch of VP-UML 6.4 SP2 from the following link and try again? Your license of VP-UML 6.4 can run VP-UML 6.4 SP2.

http://files2.visual-paradigm.com/200904/Patch/sp2_20090411i/VP_Suite_Windows_3_4_sp2_20090411i.exe

Best regards,
Lilian Wong