ReportWriter: corrected images cut

Hi,
I have a request.
I generate my document with report Writer.
I inserted some diagram’s figures into my document, but If my diagram’s figure is big, It wasn’t formatted correctly, the diagram’s figure is cut.

I used this code to put diagram’s figure into my document

how can I obtain the proper layout of the figure?

I attach the document with the figures cut

Thanks
ImageCut.doc

Hi user,

Thanks for your post and details, I’ve forwarded the issue to our engineers to investigate, and will come back to you when there is any feedback.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi user,

I would like to inform you that we enhanced to support @width and @height, please download and install the patch in the following link:
http://files2.visual-paradigm.com/200903/Patch/sp2_20090312r/VP_Suite_Windows_3_4_sp2_20090312r.exe

BTW, if you only define @width, the height of diagram image will be calculated in ratio of image size automatically. You can refer to the attached image. Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

width_height.png

I Lilian,
I installed the last patch VP_Suite_Windows_3_4_sp2_20090312r.exe
But the figure are not well formatted. The figures are very small!!
I used this code xml

is this correct?

I send the document and the project.vpp into support email support-team@visual-paradigm.com

Thanks, Anna

Hi Anna,

Thanks for your reply. I’ve forwarded the problem to our engineers to investigate.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Lilia,
I worked with this patch VP_Suite_Windows_3_4_sp2_20090312r and now I haven’t the problem, so It’s ok for me!

thanks, very much, Anna

sorry, I work with sp2_20090312t and the problem with images is ok!!!
I haven’t the problem!

thanks, Anna

Hi Anna,

That’s good. And in latest patch, we added @maxWidth @maxHeight for diagram image, you can set one/both/none of these 2 attributes. You can find the latest patch from the following link:
http://files2.visual-paradigm.com/200904/Patch/sp2_20090409b/VP_Suite_Windows_3_4_sp2_20090409b.exe

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Thanks Lilian
You can to write a small example to use correctly these (@maxWidth @maxHeight ) attributes?

Thanks vary much.

Hi Anna,

Sorry for my late response. I’ll ask our engineers to provide a sample and will come back to you asap.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Anna,

You can refer to the image below of the result with @maxWidth and/or @maxHeight specified. In this example, we specified the template VPSuite/resources/Report/Default/ActivityDiagram/DiagramImage.xml
e.g.

If the width of image > maxWidth (similar to maxHeight), the image size will be scaled accordingly.

Hope these help.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

maxWidth_and_maxHeight.png