ReportWriter: parameter for template.xml

Hi,
I want to ask if It’s possible insert the parameter for the template.xml (template for reportWriter).

For example, If I want to order the iteretion block, I put the parameter type (name, modelType…).

It’s possible???

Thanks!

Hi user,

Thanks for your query. I’ve forwarded the issue to our engineers to study. If there is any news about this issue, I’ll come back to you immediately.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi user,

I’m sorry that we cannot understand what you are looking for. We already supported <IterationBlock sortBy="[name|type|modelType|level]" …> where type is equivalent to modelType, means to sort by model’s modelType.

Could you please give me some examples of what do you expect? Thanks!

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

hi,
I want to ask if It’s possible put a input parameter to file template.xml

For example call the file template.xml with input “x” parameter, and this “x” parameter use into template.

<IterationBlock sortBy=[“x”] …>
where x is my input parameter

Thanks!

Hi user,

Thanks for replying. I’m sorry that I still cannot understand your expectation. Do you mean to insert parameter in the document template (the .xml file created inside %user_home%/vpreporttemplates folder)?
With the defined parameter, it will control what in the output in Report Writer?

Would you mind to send me some screenshot or samples to illustrate your expectation?

Best regards,
Lilian Wong