Representing PLSQL functions and record types in stored procedure parameters in a diagram

Hi,

I am currently documenting some functionality in an Oracle database that consists of a number of stored procedures, functions, etc.
I am using an Entity Relationship diagram

I have been able to use the Reverse Database option to pull some of the information direct from the database. I note that the option will not reverse stored procedures that contain record types in their parameters and does not give the option for functions to be reversed. Are either of these types of items planned to be added to a future version (i’m on 10.2) for reversal?

Is there any way to manually update the available types in the Procedure Parameter Specification window - ie. add RECORD to the list?

Is there an alternative way I can represent these database objects?

many thanks

[quote=paddy]Hi,

I am currently documenting some functionality in an Oracle database that consists of a number of stored procedures, functions, etc.
I am using an Entity Relationship diagram

I have been able to use the Reverse Database option to pull some of the information direct from the database. I note that the option will not reverse stored procedures that contain record types in their parameters and does not give the option for functions to be reversed. Are either of these types of items planned to be added to a future version (i’m on 10.2) for reversal?

Is there any way to manually update the available types in the Procedure Parameter Specification window - ie. add RECORD to the list?

Is there an alternative way I can represent these database objects?

many thanks[/quote]

I also would like to reverse stored procedures using types. I usually add these procedures manually with no parameters but I would like to see this being automatic for ease.

Is there a solution to this :-o