REST Service parameters specifications not appearing on published documentation

Hi,
I dont know if im missing on something, but i cannot find a way to present the parameters specifications from the REST Service model on the published documentation:

Could you guys give me some light?
Thanks for the attention.

Dear Paulo,

Thank you for your inquiry. I suggest you generate an REST API documentation, which is tailor made for REST. Here are the steps:

1. Select Tools > API > Generate OpenAPI / Swagger… from the main menu.

2. Select Generate API Documentation in the window, fill in the other details and proceed to generation.

You can then find the parameters’ details in the generated API doc.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Hello Jick, thanks for your return.

Today i already generate the REST Documentation as well, but i would like to enrich the Project Documentation with those informations that are already there, it looks like the tool doesn’t look for those parameters to export, and it would be great having all those informations on the project documentation too (it seems to be simple).

By the way thanks for the attention.

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for your reply. Currently, Project Publisher does not include the specifications of parameters from the REST service model. I will ask our developers to review your case and see if anything we can do for enhancement.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Hello Paulo,

We just enhanced the Project Publisher to support your need. To obtain the enhancement, please update to the latest PATCH build (16_3_20210710ad or higher). You can following the steps in the article below to perform an update.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung