how is it possible to restore a previous Class in the current version of an Agilian project.
To be more precise : a class has been deleted in the current version and we want to restore it form a previous version of the project. But we want to kep all the other updates.
Thanks for any clues.
Thanks for your post. We are sorry that you cannot restore deleted models, but you can try:
- make a copy of the revision which the class you need exists (you can export it from the server, see http://www.visual-paradigm.com/product/vpuml/demos/teamwork/exportrevsvpts.jsp )
- open the project and delete all other models except the class
- copy the class and paste it by Paste Model
- delete the original class (only the pasted class exists in the project) and save the project
- open latest revision and import the prepared project (to import the class you need only)
Hope this help.
we have decided to re-created it finally.
You are welcome. If there is anything I can help please feel free to ask.