Reverse engeneering diagrams from a c# project

Is it possible to generate sequence diagrams from c#, .NET, or ASP projects?

Hello Mor DeRor,

I regret that we do not support this currently. I will pass your request on to our development team. Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Jick

i remember i read from other post in this forum that said reverse code to sequence diagram will be available in the service pack 2 or something. not sure it was saying only java or including also .NET tho.

or am i wrong?

Hello kaldyra,

I regret that the release of this feature has been postponed. I will post again when it is available. Sorry about this.

Best regards,
Jick

Hi,

We have the same requirement to create sequence diagram from vb.net code. and we are thinking of using VP.

Could you tell me when are you planning to roll out SP2???

Regards
Kapil

We are looking for the same solution for our project.

Could you tell me when SP 2 is going to be released??

Dear kapilmunjal,

Thank you for your post. I regret that currently we only have plan to support reverse engineering Java code to sequence diagram. I have already forwarded your need to our engineers for further feasibility studies. Meanwhile, please feel free to contact me if there are any questions.

Best regards,
Jick

Dear Jick,

My requirement is to create sequence diagrams from VB.net code. So, is it available right now or when you plan to support that.

Regards
Kapil Kumar

Dear Kapil,

I regret to say that it is not available right now and we currently do not have plan to support that.

Best regards,
Jick

Couldn’t you generate the model from the VB code and then generate Java from the model … and finally generate the sequence diagram from the java code?

Hello mattmorg55,

Our SDE for Visual Studio support reverse VB .NET code into class model, and generate into Java code. But we do not support generating sequence diagram.

Best regards,
Rain Wong