Reverse Engineer PHP + ZEND

Hi,

I have a question concerning reverse engenieering php code to UML.
I have programmed some code with with the Zend Framework and would like so visualize that code to UML for documentation, etc.

The problem is, that all that visual paradigm UML doesn’t work with ZEND or PHP namespaces. So if i have for example an extend to Zend_Controller_Action the tool can’t find the real path for example /zend/controller/action.

Does anybody know a solution that supports reverse engineering ZEND Code to UML. Or does anybody know an alternative?
Doing this manually is not an option because there are about 2000 classes and I would have to update that diagramm manually with every code update.

Thanks for your help.

yes, this would be very interesting for me too!

[quote=Anonymous]Hi,

I have a question concerning reverse engenieering php code to UML.
I have programmed some code with with the Zend Framework and would like so visualize that code to UML for documentation, etc.

The problem is, that all that visual paradigm UML doesn’t work with ZEND or PHP namespaces. So if i have for example an extend to Zend_Controller_Action the tool can’t find the real path for example /zend/controller/action.

Does anybody know a solution that supports reverse engineering ZEND Code to UML. Or does anybody know an alternative?
Doing this manually is not an option because there are about 2000 classes and I would have to update that diagramm manually with every code update.

Thanks for your help.[/quote]

Oh yea. Also anonymous functions is difficult for Paradigm.
As I understand - Paradigm supports php 5.0! - so all things what appears in PHP >=5.1 are not supported by Paradigm.

It looks it is such time - CASE soft is not popular at php-developers so, there isn’t any good tool for modeling with support latest PHP version.