Reversing functions from sequence into class diagram?

I’m currently using the community edition of VP-UML because I’m a CS student developing some portofolio applications in my spare time.

Right now I’m developing a simple (freeware) online card game using it, and I selected a few diagrams to keep myself from over-engineering it. I picked the class diagram, sequence diagram and possibly a state diagram. (Well, and also because of my lack of better UML knowledge, but I’ll keep working on that).

I skipped the use case diagrams because they’re rather simple and layed down the classes from my functional design document into a class diagram. I then made a set of sequence diagrams.

My question is, is it possible to copy all the events I made in the Sequence diagram directly into the class diagram? That would save me some work and doesn’t force me to constantly update my class diagram if i alter the sequence diagram.

Patrick

Dear Patrick,

Thank you for your message. Please visit the following link for defining operations for a classifier in sequence diagram. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

http://uml.visual-paradigm.com/uml/Questions_and_Answers/2005-11/Creating_Operation_in_Sequence_Diagram

Best regards,
Rain