Sequence Diagrams - new version in 5.1

It looks like some new behaviors in the sequence diagrams in 5.1 are only available if the diagram is created from the start in the new version. I opened a sequence diagram created from the old version and found that when I added new activations, they don’t show up in the model.

Also, I note that in the report model navigator, the activations do not show up, so that we can’t include them in documenation produced in the report writer.

We still seem to have problems with the pdf report for sequence diagrams… in the old version, I just got a blank report, but in the new version, I see the use case header, but no other information.

Hi Don,

I opened a sequence diagram created from the old version and found that when I added new activations, they don’t show up in the model.

Could you please send me the project file for testing?

Also, I note that in the report model navigator, the activations do not show up, so that we can’t include them in documenation produced in the report writer.

I will forward this problem to our engineers.

We still seem to have problems with the pdf report for sequence diagrams… in the old version, I just got a blank report, but in the new version, I see the use case header, but no other information.

We are unable to repeat this problem. Could you please send me your project file for testing? Thanks a lot.

You can reach me at:
jick@visual-paradigm.com

Best Regards,
Jick