Thank you for your post. Currently, we do not support defining PII column. However, you can add a custom attribute to store this information, by using the tagged value feature. To do this:
- Right-click on a column and select Open Specification from the popup menu.
- At the top right of the specification window, click on the tiny triangle icon and select “Tagged Values” from the drop down menu.
- Click Add near the bottom of the window and select Boolean from the popup menu.
- Enter PII as the name of column.
- You can see the value to be True to define a PII column.
Alternatively, define a stereotype ‘PII’ and add it to PII columns.
- Click on the tiny triangle at the top of the Column Specification window and select Stereotype.
- Click Edit Stereotypes… at the bottom left.
- This opens the Manage Steretyoes window. Keep Column (ERD) selected on the left and click Add… on the right.
- Enter PII as the name of stereotype and click OK.
- Click OK again in the Manage Stereotypes window.
- Select PII and click > to add it to the column.
- Repeat this step on any PII column.
Finally, we do not support reengineering Google Big Query tables. I will forward your post to our development team for further feasibility studies.