Stereotype - Decision nodes

I have added a stereotype to Join, Fork, and Decision nodes, primarily to add some tagged values. I see that when I apply the stereotype to a Join node, all seems to work okay, but, on Fork and Decision nodes, when I apply the stereotype, the tagged values defined for it are not modeled in the objects, and, when I display the specification after assignment, and the stereotype tab, the stereotype is both in the assigned list, and the available list.

Hi Don,

Thank you for your report. After testing a while, I can produce the result you have, and I already reported to our engineers for a fix. But I would like to ask you one question about this problem: Were you using the same naming for the stereotypes in different nodes? If not, your problem is probably different from mine. In that case, please let me know about your steps. Thank you.

Best regards,
Jick

Hi, Jickā€¦ yes, I was using the same name for the stereotype in the decision, fork and join nodes. And, when I changed them to be different names, all work okay.

Hi Don,

Thank you for the post. That should be the key point. Our developers are now fixing this problem. I will post again when the fix is ready.

Best regards,
Jick

Hi Don,

The problem of duplicating stereotype is fixed in Service Pack 2. Please run the updater inside $vp-suite-install-dir/bin to upgrade your tool to Service Pack 2 to obtain the fix.

If there are any comments about the fix or our new release, please do let me know. Thank you!

Best regards,
Jick