Stereotypes in communication diagram

Hi!!

It is posible to change the stereotype of a class in a communication diagram just like I do in a class diagram? For instance, I want to assign a boundary stereotype but there are not options available.

Thanks…

Dear SergioSerrano,

Thank you for your message. You can define the stereotypes at Tools > Configure Stereotypes. And in the latest VP-UML 5.1 Early Access Release, we have supported the boundary, control, entity and other stereotypes in communication diagram. You can download the Early Access version at http://www.visual-paradigm.com/earlyaccess/vpsuite21.jsp

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Best regards,
Rain

Hi Rain, thanks for your answer. I could configure the stereotypes in Tools > Configure Stereotypes, but I can’t get the shape of boundary, control or entity that I want, I saw the screenshot of the new release (5.1) of the communication diagram and it’s just what I want to do. It means that I need to download this release to take this advantage? Or there is a way to modify the shape of the stereotypes in 5.0?

Thanks a lot…

[quote=Rain]Dear SergioSerrano,

Thank you for your message. You can define the stereotypes at Tools > Configure Stereotypes. And in the latest VP-UML 5.1 Early Access Release, we have supported the boundary, control, entity and other stereotypes in communication diagram. You can download the Early Access version at http://www.visual-paradigm.com/earlyaccess/vpsuite21.jsp

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Best regards,
Rain[/quote]

Dear SergioSerrano,

Thanks for replying. In the version 5.0, you can define stereotype for the lifeline under Sequence > Lifeline. But this can only define the stereotype for represent the boundary, entity and control. The shape itself will not change into the Robustness Analysis icon. For your case, I suggest you use the 5.1 version because it provide better Robustness Analysis support. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Best regards,
Rain