Subprocess from other project

Hi,
by you, it is possible to insert into a specific project a subprocess of onother project stored in a different folder and, at project level, it is possible to create a folder to store information at project level for example a project document with project situation?
Thanks.
Bye.

Hi user,

Thanks for your post. We are sorry adding sub-process from other project to current project is not supported, but we will support cross project reference in the future, which will be helpful to achieve what you need.

For you second requirement “create a folder to store information at project level”, could you please tell me more details of what you are looking for?

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi,
For my second question, i mean the possibilities to insert documents at project level. For example, some word document who describe the project. For what i have discovered, in the project properties there is only the possibilities to type some general information.
Thanks.

Hi user,

Thanks for replying. How about if we allow inserting hyperlink to “Project description” field (File > Project Properties…), so that you can link to documents?

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

prj_prop.png

Hello,
If I can add a link it is OK.
Thanks.
Bye

Hi user,

Thanks for replying. Ive forwarded the details to our development team to study, and I’ll come back to you once there is any news on this issue.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi user,

I would like to let you know that we will support inserting hyper link to Project Properties in next release, VP Suite 4.0 (will be released around April). And the information on Project Properties will be shown in the front page of web pages generated by Project Publisher.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi user,

I’m sorry that I forgot to notify you about the support to add sub-process from other project to current project, also the support to insert hyper link to Project description (in Project Properties). Both are available already and you can download the latest version from our website ( http://www.visual-paradigm.com/download/bpva.jsp ) to try them out.

BTW, details about adding model element from other project can be found from:
http://www.visual-paradigm.com/highlight/projectref.jsp

Best regards,
Lilian Wong