Subversion update

May be I’m stupid, but pressing update button on my project does not update my project at all. I must commit my project for getting the changes already commited by team mates or I’ve to select the version explicitly and click the “open” button.

Thanks for any hint

Regards Marko

Hi Marko,

Thanks for your post. Could you please send me the vp.log file for investigation? You can find the vp.log file inside the %VP-installation-directory%/bin folder. Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Lilian,

the file has been attached.

Regards Marko
vp.log

Hi Marko,

Thanks for the log file. From the log:

[Mon Jun 16 07:12:27 CEST 2008] [error] v.ftji getDataAsBoolean 1 : java.net.ConnectException: Operation timed out
[Mon Jun 16 11:55:01 CEST 2008] [error] v.ftji getDataAsBoolean 1 : java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host

Please make sure that your server is upon running, and it’s configuration is correct. If there is any questions, please let me know.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Lilian,

Please explain me, why when I run “commit”, there is no timeout (same server, …) and the server could be still found? The server was never down.

Regards Marko

Hi Marko,

Thanks for replying. Could I schedule an online meeting with you to take a look at this problem? The online meeting will be held over a secure connection. I will be able to see your screen and may need to control it with your approval. If you can join the meeting, please let me know when you will be available and what time zone are you in. Thanks!

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Lilian,

I solved this issue. I made mistakes in the way I imported the existing project. After I’ve done it, in the way you’ve described (I know: Read the fu… manual) it’s working properly.

So thx for patient

Marko

Hi Marko,

Thanks for your reply and I’m glad that you solved the problem.
If you need any help in the future, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong