Support for Wardley Maps

Wardley Maps are increasingly used in the development of system- and enterprise strategies. There is a lack of a usable, collaborative tools to not only draw maps, but to analyze and evaluate them. VP could fill the gap.
See this article for examples: Domain-Driven Design: Strategic Mapping with Wardley Maps - JAXenter
Miro is used to draw (not model!) maps, but it lacks capbilities for structured analysis, see this workshop example: Miro | Online Whiteboard for Visual Collaboration

Hi Tom80,

Thank you for your inquiry. I am going to forward your suggestion to our team for further feasibility studies. When there is any news, I will let you know.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Thx Jick,
I am a professional consultant who teaches and frequently uses Wardley Maps, so I can provide more details on this topic. Specifically, requirements and features that would set VP apart from existing solutions. Let me know if I can help.

Regards,
Tom

Good Afternoon. Any progress on the roadmap about Wardley?

Thanks
Kostas

Hi Kostas,

As I know, we are not going to support Wardley Maps within the next few months.

Best Regards,
Jick Yeung

Thank you. Is an voting process or another mechanism to promote some features? Is any product roadmap in beta you can share in advance? Not sure if the product release cycle is one year or less .

Thank you in advance
Kostas

I think also a similar thread has been also raised Wardley Maps as a new diagram in Visual Paradigm