Swimlane

Hi,
how can i dock swimlanes

Hi Dov,

Thanks for your post. Could you please tell me more about how you would like to dock the swimlane?
And could you specify which swimlane do you mean, the swimlane in Activity Diagram, Communication Diagram or the Business Process Diagram (BPD)?

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi,

I am working with activity diagrams. I want to dock either horizontal or vertical swimlanes to the grid.
I faced a problem while selecting elements in the swimlane to chane thier position in the swimlane itself swimlane also moves moves

regards

Dov

Hi Dov,

Thanks for replying. For docking swimlane to grid, you can show grid on the diagram by checking “Visible” for Grid in either Property pane or Specification dialog of the diagram. Then you can check “Snag to grid” to make all model elements to be snagged to the grid you can refer to the attached image for the settings).

About the problem you encountered on moving the elements inside the swimlane, would you mind to send me your project file and tell me more details of the problem? Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

grid_settings.png

Hi

thanks for your reply .
I found the solution for my problem in the Specification Dialog Box.
I just unchecked the selectable option.This ancored the swimlane .

thank

dov

Hi Dov,

Thanks for replying and it’s good to hear that you resolved the problem already. Feel free to have a post again if you need any assistance.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong