Template type error in generating C# code by a class diagram

Hi,

I am trying to use the class diagram to generate C# code.

The class diagram describes:

1. class MyClass2 implements interface IMyClass2
  2. class MyClass implements interface IMyClass
  3. class MyClass has a property named myTaskProp, the type of myTaskProp is Task<string>

And the generated code is strange, class MyClass2 implements interface IMyClass2<string>

When I try to generate JAVA code, the implement relation seems right.

I can only attach 1 image because [Sorry, new users can only put one embedded media item in a post.]

Thanks
chou

Hi Chou,

Thank you for your post. May I collect your sample project file for checking? If you agree, please upload the following repository:

https://files2.visual-paradigm.com/index.php/s/862PWkS43HxDQLA
Password: nk0njewnjsdc67bjudf

(Only Visual Paradigm staff can access the uploaded file(s))

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Hi, Jick Yeung

I’ve uploaded a project file named TestVP.vpp to the repository.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks
chou

Hi Chou,

We have obtained the file and are now checking. Thank you. It looks like the addition of is related to MyClass and IMyClass… When I have got a reply from our engineers, I will let you know.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Hi, Jick Yeung

Well noted, thank you :smiley:

Best regards,
cgzhou

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Hi, Jick Yeung

Two weeks have passed, I would like to know if there is any update on this question :thinking:

Best regards,
cgzhou

Hi cgzhou,

Thanks for your reminder. I just checked and found that the report is still pending to be reviewed. I already asked our engineers to take a look.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Hi cgzhou,

I am glad to inform you that the problem has been fixed. You can now update your installation to the latest patch build (16_3_20210540aq or higher) to obtain the fix. The article below shows you the steps in detail.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Hi, Jick Yeung

Roger that, thanks a lot.

Best regards,
cgzhou