Text in diagram is blurry

Netbeans 6.1 + SDE 4.3 : text in diagram is blurry. The attachment is the screenshot.

text.jpg

Hi Hugebrush,

Thanks for your post. I’ve forwarded the issue to our engineers to investigate. If there is any news, I’ll come back to you immediately.

BTW, we have improved the Chinese language support in our application, you may switch to Simplified Chinese by selecting Model > Application Options…, then select General > Appearance and check “Simplified Chinese” in the User Language section. After that, restart NetBeans and SDE.

If there is anything I can help, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Thanks.

I found that the SDE for netbeans isn’t the most suitable for me, and have switched to the VP-UML. In the VP-UML I can turn off graphic anti-aliasing and text anti-aliasing to make text in diagram sharp. But there’s a new present problem with Chinese, I have posted it in the VP-UML forum.

Hi Hugebrush,

Thanks for your post. This issue in VP-UML is also known by our engineers and they are investigating the issue of Chinese shown in our application. If there is any feedback about this issue, I’ll notify you at once.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Hugebrush,

Sorry for the delay. Our engineers have fixed the problem of blurry Chinese text in our application, now anti-aliasing is off for Chinese. Please download the latest patch in the following link and see if it shows better for Chinese.
http://files4.visual-paradigm.com/200807/Patch/20080707a/VP_Suite_Linux_3_3_20080707a.sh

If there are any inquiries, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong