This message will disappear in 10 seconds - can I see it a bit longer?

When drawing diagrams sometimes a helpful black box pops up, which explains something interesting.
An example is the message for “Connector End Temporary Pinned”.
On the bottom of the black box the message “This message will disappear in 10 seconds” is shown, with the seconds counting down.

Unfortunately the 10 seconds are a bit too short for me. Does anybody know of a way to keep that help text around a bit longer?

I fully agree! And like you, I haven’t found a way to make the message stay longer.

As this forum is called “Product Feedback”, I hope it’s read by VP staff and the issue is taken care of. :slight_smile:

Stefan

If you click anywhere in the black box, the count-down will stop and the popup will stay there until you explicitly close it. I am not 100% sure, but I think you’ll get the same behavior if you just hover your mouse over the popup.

Hope that helps.

Hi Ejan,

[quote=ejan]If you click anywhere in the black box, the count-down will stop and the popup will stay there until you explicitly close it. I am not 100% sure, but I think you’ll get the same behavior if you just hover your mouse over the popup.
[/quote]
Yes, meanwhile this has been fixed. After I had entered a ticket on this, it was changed as you describe. :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Stefan

[quote=sschwarzer]Hi Ejan,

[quote=ejan]If you click anywhere in the black box, the count-down will stop and the popup will stay there until you explicitly close it. I am not 100% sure, but I think you’ll get the same behavior if you just hover your mouse over the popup.
[/quote]
Yes, meanwhile this has been fixed. After I had entered a ticket on this, it was changed as you describe. :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Stefan[/quote]

Hi Stefan,

Great to know this behavior was introduced after you opened a ticket. The VP team is awesome and takes good care of their customers.

Thanks,
Ejan