Unselecting local unintentional changes during commit

Hello everyone,

is there a possibility to unselect some of my local unintentional changes in a complex commit overview?

best regards,
charon

Hi Charon,

Thanks for your post. Can you tell me what do you mean by “unintentional changes”?

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Lilian,

imagine, you´ve made lots if changes in your teamwork project. During commit I found no way to revert some of my local changes back to vp-teamwork server state so that I finally commit only a subset of my local changes to the teamwork server.

Moreover, there is no support for a selective commit (for example for a subset of my diagramms or model elements) in conjunction with vp-teamwork server.

Might I´ve missed something?

best regards,
charon

Hello Lilian,

imagine you unintentionally moved some shapes in some of your diagrams. Therefore you want to select only important changes for committing to teamwork server. But this time it seems not possible to commit only a subset of my local changes. Maybe did I missed something?

best regards,
charon

Hi Charon,

Sorry for my late response. We are sorry that currently partial commit is not supported, but this is on our list already. If there is any further news of partial commit support, I’ll come back to you immediately.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong