Update documentation for Doc Composer

The documentation for Doc Composer is incomplete. I see pre-existing templates with attributes that don’t have documentation (e.g., the “anchorMark” attribute for the “Property” tag). I also noticed that the “ParagraphBreak” tag supports the “style” attribute, but I don’t know if it actually does anything.

Thanks.

Hi KDean,

Thanks for pointing out the problems. I will ask our web development team to take a look.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Hi KDean,

anchorMark acts like the target of an anchor in HTML. Take the case below as an example. By adding anchorMark="true" to the Property element through which the class name Class2 is generated (ref: A), the occurrences of Class2 within the document will be clickable in the generated Word document. When you click on any Class2 (ref: B), you will be brought to the Class2 header.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

I am glad to inform you that the user’s guide has been updated to include the information about anchorMark.

Thanks, that’s very helpful. Please have the documentation team review the XSD for Doc Composer and make sure everything is properly documented.