Received the announcement about the availabiilty of Agilian 2.
Couple of questions:
- Do we need to remove the current version installed on our machines (1.4) and then download and install the new one?
- I am assuming the new version will read projects created with the older version and that when we save them they cannot be read by the older version.
- Is the upgrade process for the floating license the same as it was from 1.3 to 1.4?
I love this application. I use it everyday for my analysis and requirements capturing activities. Looking forward to seeing what 2.0 can do.
Senior Business Analyst
Regional Transportation District
Hi Lynne F,
Thanks for your post.
- Yes, please uninstall Agilian 1.4, then download and install Agilian 2.0
- The new version can open the projects created/saved by older version, but please note that once you saved the project by the new version it cannot be opened by the older version any more (since projects are not backward-compatible).
- Yes, they are the same process. If you need details about product upgrade with floating license, please visit:
Hope you enjoy Agilian 2.0! Please feel free to have a post if there is any inquiry or feedback.