I am trying to modelize an enterprise library.
Let’s focus on the use cases diagram and the searching of a book.
Suppose we have a use cases diagram which contains (among other things) the following use cases:
There also exists associations between:
- Search_a_book and Search_by_title
- Search_a_book and Search_by_authors
- Search_a_book and Search_by_keywords
- Search_a_book and Search_by_summary
with multiplicities 1 (left side) and 0…* (right side).
The questions I want to ask are the following:
[b]- What is the meaning of an association between two uses cases?
- If we consider that each time we have a use case, we have an interface (for instance a graphical interface)
how do you explain my example’s associations?
Thanks in advance for your help .