UseCase refinement

Hello,
I’m very new to UML. I listet the user gola use cases and I’m stuck with the refinement.

There is one use case “Create object” and one “Edit object”. Both use cases include the configuration of the object plus the configuration of accociated objects.

E.g. Create car and modify car. Both use cases include the use cases of “configure number of seats”. Plus a car includes an engine. The engine needs configuration, too which is eiterh done when creating or modifying the car.

I need this in one use case diagram.

[quote=thesaint]There is one use case “Create object” and one “Edit object”. Both use cases include the configuration of the object plus the configuration of accociated objects.

E.g. Create car and modify car. Both use cases include the use cases of “configure number of seats”. Plus a car includes an engine. The engine needs configuration, too which is eiterh done when creating or modifying the car.
[/quote]

If I understand correctly, you’ll want to “include” the configuration use case with your top-level use cases.

This can be done in a single use case diagram. All included use cases would be drawn in the same diagram.

This page may be helpful.