Using SQLite 3 with Visual Paradigm

I have a need to be able to reverse engineer some SQLite 3 databases. I’ve searched the forum and none of the recommended means work. It would seem to be a easy thing that should work, but honestly I’ve only ever gotten SQL Server to work. That hasn’t been an issue until now. Is there any documentation on what is needed to get SQLite to work with VP?

Hi again Keith :wave:

We support the reverse engineering of SQLite databases. May I know what you have encountered when you attempt to reverse your SQLite database? Did you see any warning/error messages? If yes, could you post a screenshot about it?

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

The issue seems to be I cannot find the correct driver / adapter combination. I have tried on both Mac and Windows (both using trial versions so there’s that) and none will either successfully attach to drivers or open a database. All that I need is instructions that say “on Windows load X for driver and Y for adapter” or the same for Mac. I have a pro license and will put it on whatever platform will do what I need to do.

Hi Keith,

There are different possible causes for the connection problem. May I collect your log file for checking? You can export the log file from the About window (Help > About) and you reach me through my email address.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung