Visual Paradgm Suite (Floating Licence) not allowing help in Visual Paradigm for UML Enterprise

Hi,

We have a “Visual Paradgm Suite (Floating Licence)” I have been trying to install the help in Visual Paradigm for UML Enterprise Edition (part of the suite) the download worked but it prompted me for a licence key and now clicking help does nothing. I can see the follow error in the log “[message] [LicenseClient].requestKey : FAILED, NoKeyValid, server: xxx, product: Visual Paradigm for UML Enterprise Edition 7.1”. It looks like it doesn’t recongise the suite licence key? Please help.

Ben.

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your post.

[message] [LicenseClient].requestKey : FAILED, NoKeyValid, server: xxx, product: Visual Paradigm for UML Enterprise Edition 7.1

This message means that there is no valid license in Floating License Server that can run your product.

Please ensure that you are running Visual Paradigm for UML Enterprise Edition 7.1. If this does not solve your problem, could you please capture some screenshots of:

1. the License Key Manager with options “Expired Keys” and “All Keys” turned on
  2. the dialog shows when you select License Keys > Floating License > Configure > View in License Key Manager

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi,

Please find a screen shot of the key manager attached. Still can’t download the help although the applicaton runs fine.

Regards,

Ben.

Hi Ben,

Thanks for replying but I cannot find any attachment from your post. Would you mind to attach it again? Thanks in advance!

About download help, since the help in application is quite out-dated, I recommend you read the User’s Guide on our website:
http://www.visual-paradigm.com/support/documents/vpumluserguide.jsp

Best regards,
Lilian Wong