Build no: 20050422x
- Fixed change the Entry, Exit, Do Activity of State (UML 2.0) do not refresh in diagram problem after reopened project.
- Fixed paint problem of note when the diagram zoomed to less than 100%.
- Fixed synchronize Communication Diagram to Sequence Diagram problem when there is no messages in the Sequence Diagram.
- Fixed if renamed the model of a stereotype element, the other model that used this stereotype will not refresh in diagram automatically, and will display the wrong text (stereotype name without “<< >>”).
Build no: 20050422w
- Fixed column type wrongly displayed in the specification dialog of the entity.
Build no: 20050422v
- Fixed save problem on Binding Dependency.
- Fixed parsing comment problem on CORBA IDL Instant Reverse.
- Fixed fit size problem on export diagram as images.
- Fixed copy selection as image text of shapes may not fully visible when in fit-size problem.
- Fixed use case initial size bigger than default size.
- Fixed cannot use resource to connect existing output pin and input pin.
- Fixed problem on opening project version newer than the application.
- Fixed problem on creating shapes not fall into ActivityPartition if created using resource to the swimlane.
- Fixed swimlane contained element does not remove from partition model even being dragged out of the swimlane.
- Fixed startup problem of SDE for JBuilder on Mac OS X.
Build no: 20050422u
- Fixed missing object flow when importing rose project.
- Fixed compatibility issue on importing UML 1.x rose project.
- Fixed problem when delete combined fragment from diagram tree.
- Fixed load of old version sequence/collaboration diagrams does not put model into root frame problem.
- Fixed shifting columns in entity from specification dialog update the diagram directly without user’s confirmation problem.
- Fixed delete class member or entity column using popup menu in diagram not work when confirm delete shape option is not enabled.
- Fixed a bug in Report Writer that, content created from Basic Information template get converted into content in Basic Information of other model type.
- Fixed application blocked when opening invalid project.
- Fixed single-click lifeline resource no actor in selection list problem.
Build no: 20050422t
- Fixed reopen older version project multiplicity shapes displaced problem.
- Fixed typing mistake affecting model synchronization between class diagram and ERD with datatype “double”.
- Fixed copy and paste problem on M:N relationship in ERD.
Build no: 20050422r
- Fixed installation problem of Report Writer.
- Fixed the automatic conversion from timestamp to datetime during reversing database.
- Fixed single-click lifeline resource to connect to new lifeline does not create lifeline header (handle) problem.
- Fixed delete problem on sequence diagram when lifelines are deleted before the attached combined fragments.
- Fixed delete problem on interaction operands.
- Fixed auto update sequence number problem on deleteing sequence message.
- Added support to NetBeans 4.1
Build no: 20050422q
- Fixed SDE popup menu problem on Eclipse 3.1.
- Fixed some presentation option problems on call message in communication diagram.
- Fixed line property error when copy and paste of model element.
- Fixed ORM code generation problem when association contains duplicated role name.
- Support customized parameter order for the ORM Qualifiers.
Build no: 20050422p
- Fixed Visio shape problem on SDE for IntelliJ IDEA.
- Fixed ORM session problem. Now saving object without transaction will not close the session.
- Fixed some minor pop-up menu problem in class diagram.
- Fixed rendering problem on class stereotype presentation option (robustness analysis).
- Fixed rich text editor remains a bullet point when switch from a diagram that has bullet point in documentation.
Build no: 20050422n
- Fixed template parameter not in front of class when reopen project and copy to clipboard as image.
- Fixed shape ordering problem when forming diagram.
- Support Informix in ORM.
- Support more model types by Report Writer, including Attribute, Operation, Lifeline, Interaction Occurrence,
Alternative Combined Fragment and Communication Diagram.
Build no: 20050422m
- Fixed create non-existing columns for reverse Oracle database.
- Fixed progress bar hang at 100% when open project by double-click at the file system.
- Fixed VP-UML IDE Integration problem on NetBeans 4.1ea2
- Fixed some zooming problem on Sequence Diagram
- Fixed attribute/operation sorting problem
- Support UML 2.0 sequence diagram in ah hoc report generation.
- Enhanced containment behavior of Combined Fragments