Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition Integration

I want to try out Visual Paradigm. I currently have Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition installed. When I install VP and try to install IDE integration, I get the following error.
I’m not sure what is wrong.
Thanks in advance

Dear Sivasunken,

Thank you for your post. I have forwarded your case to our team to study. I will come back to you when there is any update.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Dear Sivasunken,

We would like to collect your log file for checking. Please visit the temp folder (You can go there by entering %temp% in the file explorer). You can find the vp_integration_installer.log file there. Please upload that file to the folder below:

https://files2.visual-paradigm.com/index.php/s/N5HzpFQQ8bHfsDG
Password: bgfkj240bgfnjk

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

I have uploaded the logs. Also I have attached the screenshot for the Visual Studio 2019 version on my computer

Dear Sivasunken,

Thank you for your reply. I have forwarded the screenshot and the log files to our engineers to study. I will come back to you when there is any feedback from them.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Dear Sivasunken,

According to the log file, it is found that your installation is not recognized. We would like to send you a special program for diagnosing this problem. Would you mind submitting a ticket from the page below? Our engineering team will provide you with the instructions for diagnosis.
https://www.visual-paradigm.com/support/#support-form

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Thanks for the info.
I have created a support ticket.

Hello Sivasunken,

Happy to see you there. I have just given you a reply. Please check. Have a nice weekend!

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

I cant seem to access the support ticket.

Hi sivasunken,

Don’t worry. We have received your reply and our engineers are now studying the log message you gave us. We will let you know of any findings.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Hey Jick,

I am not able to send the reply in the support ticket

Hi sivasunken,

Glad to see you. I hope you are well.

Did you try to login to our ticket system to give a reply or giving a reply directly through email? I suggest you try to reply by email.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung