Visual Studio Integration not working?

Hello,

I upgraded to Visual Paradigm 14.0 recently, because of the Visual Studio 2017 support. But when I try to install, Visual Paradigm does not recognize my Visual Studio 2017 Enterprise installation. (see attached image)

How can I fix this?

temp.PNG

Thank you for your inquiry and I’m sorry that currently we only support integration up to VS 2015 (the message dialog was incorrect). Our engineers are working on the VS 2017 integration and therefore at the moment there is no way to update your source code to UML via VS 2017. I’ll keep you post once there are any news on it. Feel free to contact me for any help and wish you have a good day!

Best regards,
Rain Wong

Hi, I would like to let you know the latest VP v14.1 already support integration with VS 2017. If you are evaluating our product then I recommend you download and install the latest version (https://www.visual-paradigm.com/download/) so that you can try out the enhancement. Or if you already purchased/subscribed a license but not sure is it entitle for upgrade then you can drop us an email (support-team@visual-paradigm.com) so that we can help you out. Feel free to contact me for any questions and wish you have a good day!

Best regards,
Rain Wong