VP_CE_16.2 crash

Very very very strange rules here. As a new user I can’t make more than 3 replies in post. So I create a new one.

To Jick

.dmg file downloaded by your link and one I downloaded from website and installed before are exactly the same compared byte by byte.
Here are all logs from bin folder https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Iap-jeEKrnDM7OH21Wf7IsIfC8K6o2zO/view?usp=sharing

Update:
Find new version on your link today. Updated my app, but it crashes again. Here is logs VP logs – Google Drive

Hi racemus,

Thank you for your reply and sorry for the inconveniences caused. I have forwarded your log file to our engineering team. Meanwhile, I also asked our web engineers to review the forum configurations for the limitation you said.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Hi racemus,

It looks like the crash happened in the native code. It is possible that there are system libraries / Java problem that causes the VM to crash. Although we don’t have many ideas now, we are trying our best to figure it out.

You may try now:

• Start VP with the .sh script file (I remember you have tried but it remains not working, right?)
  • Try to run with another Java
  • Update the Mac if there are updates available

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Hi Jick,

Start VP with the .sh script file (I remember you have tried but it remains not working, right?)

Yes. I’ve tried again and it stuck on “Initializing Environment…”

Try to run with another Java

Do you mean another version? If yes, what version do you recommend?

Update the Mac if there are updates available

I’m on Mojave and really don’t won’t to update for now

Hi racemus,

Let me talk to our engineers first…

Best regards,
Jick Yeung