VP & one-to-one relationship

Hi,
I’ve some issue with 1-1 relationship.
I’m using latest version of VP for linux, c# orm generation code and smart assosaction.
I have follow objects one<1–1>two, when I’ve try to assign null value to one.two object attribute I always get null pointer exception.
I take a look to code generated and I found something IMHO wrong. I think need to insert the line below

public global::com.dbi.extranet.newsletter.ElementoNewsletter ElementoNewsletter
        {
            set
            {
                if (__elementoNewsletter != value)
                {
                    this.__elementoNewsletter = value;
                    --->>if (__elementoNewsletter != null)<<----
                        __elementoNewsletter.Notizie = this;
                }
            }
            get
            {
                return __elementoNewsletter;
            }
        } 

Thanks

Maurizio

Hi Maurizio,

Thank you for your post. I will forward your question to our engineers and post their reply here as soon as I can.

Best regards,
Jick

Hi Maurizio,

We have fixed the application for the problem of one-to-one-relationship. Please download the patch at: http://files3.visual-paradigm.com/200803/Patch/sp1_20080311j/VP_Suite_Windows_3_2_sp1_20080311j.exe

To use the patch:

1. Exit any running instance of VP
  2. Install by overwriting the current installation
  3. Restart the product

Note: This patch is made for VP Suite 3.2 SP1 (VP-UML 6.2 SP1). Please make sure you have a valid product license. Otherwise, you won’t be able to start up the product after the installation.

If there is anything I can help, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Lilian,
nice to meet you…
Could you send me Linux version please ? :roll:

Hi Maurizio,

Sure! :smiley:
Please download the patch for Linux in the following link. If you need any help in the future, please do not hesitate to ask.

http://files3.visual-paradigm.com/200803/Patch/sp1_20080311j/VP_Suite_Linux_3_2_sp1_20080311j.sh

Best regards,
Lilian Wong