VP Online ver 16.1 - license problem

Hello again :slight_smile:
We have a little issue. After upgrading from 15.2 to 16.1, in the online environment we cannot enter some types of diagrams.
The message about the need to upgrade and the label advance are displayed.

I have two types of messages:

We have a floating professional license.

Is this correct behavior or is there something wrong with the license or server?

Regards
Mariusz

Hi MariuMi,

May I know have you uploaded your new 16.2 floating license key to your server and then using the licensed 16.2 VP client to login to your VP Online yet?

Best regards,
Rain Wong

Hi Rain
No, we still operate on floating licenses for 16.1. The server and the environment are also 16.1 so far.

Hi MariusMi,

We are checking your case and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Hi MariusMi.

Could you login as administrator, visit the Members page and then perform a license refresh? The image below shows you what I mean:

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

HI Jick
We will try and I will come back with information.
Thanks.

Hi,
It didn’t work, maybe you have other ideas as to what might be wrong. What should we check to eliminate that issue?
We cannot open any diagrams on VP Online with a Starter or Advance label and an Upgrade Required information.

Regards
Mariusz

Dear Mariusz,

Sorry about that. I think we need more information from you such as your customer ID and workspace ID. Those are sensitive information so could you submit a support request from the link below? Our support team will get back to you asap.
https://www.visual-paradigm.com/support/#support-form

Best regards,
Jick Yeung