Wanted. A real life non-software non-technical(not an ie. ATM!) UML Use Case etc. Example

Hi,

Whould like to have a real life (not on a multinational level but ons a small business level) example with .vpp files example as a study example to learn how to “translate” a real situation to a UML model in Visual Paradigm (Community editon).

Thanks,

Hans

Hi Hans,

Thanks for your post. I’m sorry that I do not have any real life sample project, but I recommend you take the courses in our Online Training Center ( http://www.visual-paradigm.com/training/ ). We have some free courses and charged courses covering UML modeling, business process modeling and database modeling so you can find some useful training courses, and there are some samples associated with the courses.

You can simply have a free subscription to the Online Training Center for the free courses or advanced courses (we provide few price options for different subscription period). Hope this is helpful. If there is any further inquiry, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong