Warning "There is no class model available for code generation"

I’m dealing with a problem in my Visual Paradigm project. I created some Java sources and I did instant Reverse with them. Then I dragged the model elements of the classes to the Class diagram. I modified the class diagram adding some operations to these classes and I tried to update the code. But I got the warning “There is no class model available for code generation” and the Java sources have not been updated with the new operations. Could someone help me with this error?

I’m using SDE-EC 4.4.

Thanks in advance!I’m dealing with a problem in my Visual Paradigm project. I created some Java sources and I did instant Reverse with them. Then I dragged the model elements of the classes to the Class diagram. I modified the class diagram adding some operations to these classes and I tried to update the code. But I got the warning

Hi user,

Thank you for your post. Unfortunately, we are unable to reproduce the problem you described. In fact, the version you use is pretty old. SDE is no longer maintained. The integration capability was merged with VP-UML and the latest version of VP-UML is 10.0.

Are you our customer and if yes, is your maintenance active? If yes, please consider upgrading to the latest version of VP-UML. I believe that the problem you encountered had been solved.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung