Where to get Uml Viewer?

I am a little confused because I am searching for the free Uml Viewer but without success. Its no problem to find the product description page but there is no download link to find and the download section only offers the product suites.
A link for the blind of us would be a great help :smiley:

Hi Serethos,

Thank you for your enquiry. The Viewer Edition is only an option that can be selected during the installation of VP Suite. In other words, you need to download the VP Suite first. To download VP Suite, please visit:
http://www.visual-paradigm.com/download/download.jsp?product=vpsuite

During installation, please select the product (e.g. VP-UML/SDE) and the edition (e.g. Viewer) to be installed.

Hope this helps. If there are any further inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Jick

And where would the viewer be if you downloaded the noinstall version?

That is, VP_Suite_Windows_NoInstall_3_1_sp1_20071119.zip

In my not so humble opinion this a patently bad idea.

Ask yourselves: “Why is PDF so entrenched to this day?”

The answer has something to do with the availability of their viewer…

You website, navigation continues to be one of the most frustrating experiences I’ve ever encountered.
Let me guess, you let marketers design the site?

Ending on a positive note, your products are the most impressive I’ve seen to date.

Hi user,

Sorry for the bad impression. I understand that part of our Website is not so intuitive. We will keep improving our work site to make it more informative, yet lite and easy to navigate.

Let’s go back to your question first. You can switch the product to Viewer Edition by running the Product Edition Manager inside the bin folder of VP Suite installation directory.

Hope this helps. If there is anything else that I can do to help please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Jick