Whenever I open the flowchart file that is being saved in my local folder, VP shows up an error message like the below.
The only way I can open the flowchart is thru the file that is in teamserver’s local folder.
Even after I save the flowchart in the folder I selected, it fails to open the file again.
Sorry we’re late in responding. We tested around the creation, saving and opening of diagrams, including flowcharts and some other diagram types, but were unable to repeat the issue you described. Since it’s been a while since you last reported this issue, I’m wondering if this issue is still repeatable?
No, worries. This is not about something time-critical matters.
I always can reproduce this problem.
The instruction to reproduce is like below.
- Create a flowchart project.
- Save the project. (let’s say the file name is ‘untitled’’)
- The saved file is found in C:\Users\kokim\AppData\Roaming\VisualParadigm\ws\teamwork_client\projects\untitled
- Save the project in another path with the command ‘save as ~’
- Close VP app.
- Double click the saved file thru the procedure 4)
This is what VP showed me after conducting 1) to 6).