Why every time I open flowchart files it shows up error message?

Whenever I open the flowchart file that is being saved in my local folder, VP shows up an error message like the below.

The only way I can open the flowchart is thru the file that is in teamserver’s local folder.
Even after I save the flowchart in the folder I selected, it fails to open the file again.

Hi Kunouk,

Sorry we’re late in responding. We tested around the creation, saving and opening of diagrams, including flowcharts and some other diagram types, but were unable to repeat the issue you described. Since it’s been a while since you last reported this issue, I’m wondering if this issue is still repeatable?

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Hi Jick,

No, worries. This is not about something time-critical matters.

I always can reproduce this problem.

The instruction to reproduce is like below.

1. Create a flowchart project.
  2. Save the project. (let’s say the file name is ‘untitled’')
  3. The saved file is found in C:\Users\kokim\AppData\Roaming\VisualParadigm\ws\teamwork_client\projects\untitled
  4. Save the project in another path with the command ‘save as ~’
  5. Close VP app.
  6. Double click the saved file thru the procedure 4)

화면 캡처 2022-05-16 144245

This is what VP showed me after conducting 1) to 6).

Thank you.

Hi Kunouk,

Could you submit a support ticket in the following URL?

Please include your log file. The article below shows you how to obtain the log file:

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

I have the some issue, what is the solution about that?

This problem could be caused by could of reason:

1. The VP application is not connect to repository which hosting your project
  2. Your VP application is connected to a repository which not hosting your project

To diagnose the actual case would you please send me your log files for checking? You can export them from the Help > About dialog of your VP Application. You can send your log files to support@visual-paradigm.com in case you don’t want to disclose them in the forum. Look forward to hearing from you.